Asking Price: $950
LumiVue Three Panel Viewer, Film-Activated Switches and DimmerX-Ray Film Viewer LumiVue Three Panel
- Luminance of 3500 nit
- Uniformity greater then 90%
- Only1.5" thick.
- Features three banks with 48 long lasting EEFL lamps and an individual switch.
- Holds three 14" x 17" films
New in box three panel viewer, 50% off of list price. Only one available, buy it now!
Asking Price: 3 Available
Condition: Show Units (used in one RSNA)
LumiVue Two Panel Viewers
- Two panel with Stand. Price new is $840, bargains price $650
- Two Panel with Stand and Dimmer. Price new is $1120, bargains price is $900
- Two panel with Dimmer and Film Activated Switch. Price new is $1040, bargains price is $820
QUAL'X EXCEPTIONAL VIEWBOXES
Qual'x offers clear, high luminance with four lamps per panel. They surpass the most rigorous norms for uniformity measuring within an 11% range.
Model available is three panels of 14"x17" with a rheostat for each panel.
- White Cabinet - Body in extruded PVC and injected ABS. Rear panel in epoxy coated steel.
- Wall mounted - Rear panel has keyhole openings for toggle bolts.
- Light source- Straight daylight fluorescent tubes, Sylvania 15W, 6500° Kelvin color temp.
- Diffusing Panel- Altuglas, a cast acrylic sheet of 3mm thickness.
- Film grip- Chromed metal rollers.
- Light controls- Shielded dimmer for variable intensity.
- Transverse nylon wire- Adjustable sliding clips.
Color may vary from picture