- Full masking and high luminance are essential perceptual tools for distinguishing the subtle differences in glandular tissue.
- High Luminance levels, uniform light field, up to 7,000 nits to penetrate high contrast film.
- Four independent shutters glide easily to mask extraneous light anywhere on the surface.
- Uniformity: new generation design for extremely even luminance level over entire viewing surface (DIN6856 protocol).
- Variable light on dimmer to match film densities.
- Controls (only four to manipulate) within easy reach for both manual or motorized shutters.
- Glass viewing panel does not discolor or scratch as acrylic panels do.
- Adjustable nylon string holds small films in place.
- Positive film grips with rollers on top and center.
- Minimal space between upper and lower tiers of film for easier comparing.
- Optional 3-in-One feature is available for viewing 14"x17" radiographs on same viewbox (see MM12A & MM12MA).
- Optional push-button motorized shutters (see MM12M & MM12MA).
- Various sizes available to meet the space and usage requirements of any facility.
- Ideal for replacement of obsolete mammo viewers.