ROLLOSCOPE | M & ML | features & benefits
ONE TOUCH AUTOMATIC MASKING
For the radiologist, the Rolloscope's "One Touch System" saves time, promotes concentration, and reduces fatigue. Push just one button: the lights automatically dim, the belt advances, the shutters mask to the new frame's configuration, and the unit brightens in about one second.
The person loading the film moves the shutters around the films with the motorized toggle switches or pre-sets. The unit remembers where the shutters were positioned for each frame, no programming or input is necessary; it's automatic.
- Easy to operate control panel.
- Masking is automatic as variable shutter positions are memorized for all 86 frames.
- Widest luminance range: 350 - 10,000+ nit for the M model, 350 - 12,000+ for the ML model.
- Dims automatically during frame selection.
- Fast simple all-motorized shuttering: Individual movement through four toggle switches.
- Roam function with single joystick.
- Presets through single-step push buttons
- Automatic frame selector standard.
- Transparent film clips for fast loading and unobstructed viewing.
- Vertical scrolling; view sitting, comfortably close to films.
- Moves easily on large casters.
- Fits through a standard door and requires only a standard outlet to operate.
- Film belt life expectancy a minimum of 10 years.
- New Model ML holds up to 4 mammo cases on one frame, that's four years at once.
- Engineered for trouble-free performance.