WorkstationOne™- Mammography Reading Station
WorkstationOne™, a mammography workstation software by Three Palms Software, is a distinctly different option for the integration and interpretation of Digital Mammography. When transitioning from analog film interpretation, today's radiologist needs to review cases as efficiently as they did on a motorized light box. In designing WorkstationOne™ we incorporated this data-intensive challenge in a elegant and simple interface to meet the most demanding radiologists' needs.
Call for an online demo and information on a Risk-Free Trial
- “Single-click” workflow* to streamline mammography reading.
- Customized mammography-specific reading and hanging protocols (including support of multiple priors)
- 8 or more current and prior images are displayed immediately when the next study is opened, with multiple priors accessible by “single click”
- Current images are high-lighted in all hanging protocols to minimize the risk of misdiagnosis from priors
- Incorporates expert viewing methodology including Tabár’s systematic viewing mask techniques Tabar Methodology
- Full-resolution image (All Pixel Viewing) display navigation using a mouse wheel
- Display Range of modalities on same monitors– FFDM, CR, digitized films, ultrasound and MRI; integrated CAD and GSPS display
- Mammography film printing - including 10 and 12 bit grey-scale, true size, chest-wall alignment, annotation positioning, as required to meet the MQSA guidelines*patent-pending technologies